The CounselLink team has opened up registration for the 2014 CounselLink Annual Customer Conference. This year the conference will be held in the relatively quiet country side of Northern Virginia – about 30 miles west of Washington, DC.
This year’s event will focus on the challenges and opportunities facing corporate legal departments. We’ll be hosting a series of panel discussions, roundtables, hands-on training sessions and one-on-one learning labs, which will feature both internal experts and thought-leaders from across the industry. The event participation is exclusively for LexisNexis CounselLink customers.
Six Reasons to Attend
- Industry Insight. Gain newfound insights into industry trends and issues.
- Process Optimization. Optimize their understanding and use of the CounselLink solution.
- Best Practices. Learn best-in-class practices to become a higher performing legal team.
- Department Value. Discover cost-savings and tangible ways to boost efficiency and productivity.
- Master Big Data. Leverage data and benchmarking insights to keep their department on track
- Networking. Make valuable contacts and network with nationwide peers
What sessions or topics will be offered?
General Sessions (some of which will be eligible for CLE credit):
- Alternative Fee Arrangements – starting and sustaining AFA’s through collaboration
- Financial Management – connecting the dots between what in house counsel are managing and what is being tracked at a corporate level
Executive Track (best practices from peers and industry leaders):
- Strategic Vendor Management & Effective Right Sourcing
- Moving Up The Maturity Model
- Making Data Driven Decisions
- Best Practices in Legal Department Operations
Power User Track (tactical tips and tricks that deliver results):
- A-to-Zs of Invoice Review
- Efficiency Tools
- Using Search Functionality and other tools for greater efficiency
Who should attend?
- General Counsel
- Associate and Assistant GCs
- Law Department VPs & Directors
- Corporate Counsel
- Operations Leaders
- Legal Administrators & Office Managers
Logistics and Event Details:
- When: May 13-14, 2014
- Where: Leesburg Va., near Washington, DC
- Cost: No registration fee; just T&E
- Register here for the conference
Book a room with the Landsdowne Resort by April 10, 2014 and rooms are just $199.00 per night. The resort has all the amenities you’d expect including a spa and a beautiful golf course, for after sessions, of course! Room reservations can be made online or by calling (877) 419-8400 (be sure to mention the LexisNexis CounselLink Conference for the discounted room).
For most travelers the Washington Dulles International Airport will be the best option as the airport is just about 10 miles from the resort. The Reagan National Airport is about 30 miles from the resort, though traffic in Northern Virginia can be quite heavy from Reagan to Leesburg.
Related CounselLink Product News:
- LexisNexis CounselLink Earns Safe Harbor Certification
- LexisNexis Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for ELM
- Research: Law Firms with 201-500 Attorneys Increasingly Winning Market Share
- LexisNexis Launches Repackaged Offerings for CounselLink
- LexisNexis Adds Customization Tools to Its CounselLink Solution for Corporate Legal Departments
Related CounselLink Blog Posts:
- Legal Department Metrics: Cost vs. Value
- 9 Must Read Reactions to the ELM Trends Report
- ELM Trends Report: Turning Information Into Action
- Measuring What Matters About Matters
We look forward to seeing you in Virginia!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
How Inside Counsel can Use Data and Analytics