We rolled out the 13th version of LexisNexis Time Matters practice management software last October. The central feature is a secure Client Portal based on technology by WatchDox, which is also used in the LexisNexis Firm Manager cloud based law firm practice management software.
To date, customer feedback has been pretty positive – readers of TechnoLawyer for example – voted the Time Matters 13 product among the Top 25 Products of 2013. Even so, we’ve also received feedback on how to improve the product and version 13.1 includes the following enhancements:
– Email. We’ve added the ability to save multiple Microsoft® Outlook® emails simultaneously which makes filing client correspondence easier.
– Tasks. We’ve added quarterly event and task scheduling to help users remember tax payments and other important items that occur quarterly.
– Billing. There are new options added to the Billing List Report (for Billing Matters customers only) which provides greater flexibility in reporting.
The Time Matters 13.1 download is no available at no additional cost to customers who currently subscribe to the Time Matters Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP). The complete release notes are available online (PDF).
Helpful Time Matters Resources
- Time Matters case studies, white papers and more
- Time Matters video demonstrations
- Time Matter Support Center
- Find a LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultant
- Time Matters AMP terms and conditions
- Contact LexisNexis Customer Support at 800-387-9785
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Product Notes: PCLaw 13 Service Pack 2 Released