We’ve got a packed week full of events including a series of webinars and a customer conference. Most of these events are intended for existing customers:
- Law firm CRM. A glimpse of what to expect in the roadmap for our CRM product.
- Practice management. Free tips for our law firm practice management tools.
- Live blogging and tweeting. We’ll be live blogging and tweeting from our annual CounselLink customer user conference.
Here’s a quick reference guide to the events this week:
Within large law firms, marketing and business development departments have an average staff ratio ranging from 1:40 to 1:50. Law firm marketing budgets too are slim – just 2.42% of revenue among the AmLaw 100 and 2.57% of revenue among the AmLaw 200, according to BTI Consulting. Having the right tools, like CRM, to help stretch those relationship-building dollars is arguably more important than ever. Sr. Product Manager Toni Minick will walk law firm marketing and business development professionals through the product roadmap on this free webinar. She will demonstrate how this law firm CRM tool can drive business development programs and maximize marketing budgets. When: Thursday, May 15, 2014; 2:00-3:00 P.M. ET.
Also see these related InterAction blog posts:
- Law Firm Business Development: Relationships Trump Everything
- Product Notes: InterAction 6.25 adds Microsoft Outlook Features
2. Law Firm Practice Management Feature Friday Webinars
The law firm practice management team holds monthly Feature Friday webinars filled with tips and tricks to help existing customers get the most out of the products they use. These are completely free (though registration is required) and these sessions are recorded and the archives can be found and viewed at your leisure by clicking the Feature Friday link above. Here’s the three being held this week:
- PCLaw Customers: Client Costs. Friday, May 16, 2014 from 12:00 – 1:00 P.M. ET; trainer: Deborah Schaefer
- Juris Customers: Improving Billing Cycle Efficiency. Friday, May 16, 2014 from 1:30 – 2:30 P.M. ET; trainer: Kelly McNamee
- Time Matters Customers: Favorite Time Matters Features. Friday, May 16, 2014 from 3:00 – 4:00 P.M. ET; trainer: Kathy Burger
Also see the related practice management blog posts:
- Product Notes: PCLaw 13 Service Pack 2 Released
- Product Notes: Time Matters 13.1 Available for Download
- Power Interview: Tips and Techniques for Law Firm Billing Software
- Legal Tech Briefs: Virtues of Virtual Law with Stacey L. Romberg
We’ve set up shop at the Lansdowne Resort in Northern Virginia to host our annual 2-day conference. The conference is geared to CounselLink customers: GCs, inside counsel and legal department staff. We’ll be live tweeting from the hashtag #CounselLink and of course blogging as many sessions as possible. We’ll be kicking off with our keynote speaker, David Galbenski first thing in the morning.
Also see these related posts:
- Legal Tech Briefs: Future of Corporate Counsel with Dave Galbenski
- Trends in ELM: LexisNexis CounselLink Annual Customer Conference
* * *
As always we welcome questions, comments and ideas from our customers. We’re also always on the lookout for customers interested in participating in interviews on this blog. Please contact us by email or ask your account manager if you’d like to learn more.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Porter’s Five Forces for the Legal Industry