If there was ever a question about whether the web was a good place to attract clients, a new report by market research firm eMarketer puts it to bed. “People are pretty much glued to technology 24/7,” read the report headline which also spells out some compelling statistics:
- 60% of U.S. internet users are connected “almost always”
- Just 43% of internet users “unplug”
- The stats gender and age agnostic – everyone is online
Law Firm Websites as Client Magnets
While social media, blogs and the wealth of multimedia sharing sites have value, most web marketing experts will attest a website is still the single most valuable marketing asset a company, including law firms, have online.
To that end, Larry Bodine recently published a SlideShare presentation he put together for a legal marketing conference titled Turning Website Visitors into Clients, and it’s this week’s Friday Share.
In the presentation Mr. Bodine says:
- 80% of law firm prospects review at law firm websites
- 45% of law firm website traffic comes from mobile devices
- 90% of customers say buying decisions are influenced by online reviews
- Yelp is the #1 trusted site for finding a lawyer
The complete presentation, which is embedded nearby, is worth reviewing for any law firm interested in sound recommendations for improving a website – and more importantly for attracting new clients.
Photo: From Mr. Bodine’s presentation with attribution to Hinge Marketing.
LMA Session: Law Firm CRM as a Referral Engine