White papers are a place for deep thinking – deep thinking that is data-driven. Combine that data with innumerable client engagements, from small law firms to large – and from corporate legal departments to legal services bureaus – and we’re able to chronicle insights for the market in neatly packaged white papers.
As part of our 2015 roundup series, here’s an at-a-glance listing of many of the white papers we’ve publish this year.
- Law Department Budget and Forecasting
- Getting Analytical – Best Practices for Creating a Vendor Management Process
- Top Tips for Analyzing Law Firm Billing Rates
- How the VMware Legal Department is Delivering Operational Excellence
- Leveraging a Maturity Model to Achieve Operational Excellence
- Law Firms in Business Development Transition
- Building a Strategic Framework for Business Development
- The Happy Lawyer’s Guide to Running Your Law Firm like a Business
- The Business Case for Law Practice Software
- The Secret Law Firm Metric Clients Will Pay Their Attorneys to Improve
Bonus: 7 Stand Out Articles from 2015
There are several professionals in our organization that have become prolific writers. We’ve hand-picked seven contributions these people made – which we saw drive conversation this year.
- Legal IT Insider: How to Use Metrics to Drive Success in the Legal Department
- Legaltech News: Legal Metrics, Visualization and Proving Corporate Legal Value
- Inside Counsel: Corporate legal maturity: Demonstrating value with data
- Legal Tech Newsletter: 4 Keys to Litigation Tech Innovation in the Next Five Years
- ABA GPSolo: Solo Provides “Rollover Hours” for Client Budget Predictability
- LawMarketing.com: The 7 Dimensions of Law Firm Business Development Maturity
- LawMarketing.com: 10 Best Practices to Implement Law Firm CRM Effectively
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Beautiful Minds: 41 Legal Industry Predictions for 2016