Last summer we rolled out an entirely new look and feel in LexisNexis® PCLaw® 13 law firm practice management software. The new design provides a slick new interface that prominently displays three new dashboards that provide an intuitive at-a-glance view of a firm’s daily activities, client matters and financial performance.
Over the last few years at in this division, we’ve implemented several process improvements including Agile software development, which has enabled us to provide faster updates to our products and continuously improve the customer experience.
Last week we notified customers that we’ve released the second service pack (SP2) for the PCLaw 13 solution with a variety of enhancements, some of which will help our international customers, including:
- Trust Administration Fee. Support has been added for the new Trust Administration Fee (TAF) rate of $15, for new installations in British Columbia.
- Bank Reconciliation Adjustments. Support for bank reconciliation adjustments in Australian systems has been added.
- Report Enhancement. Support for Report Group end of month final compliance reporting by transaction date and entry date has been added for Australian systems.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 11. Internet Explorer 11 is now supported.
The PCLaw 13 SP2 download is now available at no additional cost to customers who currently subscribe to a PCLaw Annual Maintenance Plan (AMP). The complete release notes are available online (PDF).
Helpful PCLaw Resources
- Video demonstrations of PCLaw
- PCLaw Support Center
- Find a LexisNexis Certified Independent Consultant
- PCLaw AMP terms and conditions
Contact LexisNexis Customer Support at (800) 387-9785
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
3 Basics for Choosing Law Firm Practice Management Software