Note: This post was originally published by Christopher T. Anderson.
The LexisNexis Firm Manager® solution is a brand new cloud-based practice management tool for small law firms. This product is entirely new – completely re-engineered from the ground up – and the difference is noticeable: it’s fast, reliable, safe and secure.
To prove it, we’re offering a 30-day free trial which provides independent attorneys the chance to test it out first. Five good reasons to consider signing up for the free trial follow below the video.
1. Built for attorneys; by attorneys. We tested the product with input from hundreds attorneys for nearly a year before launching it.
2. Keeps your information safe.You own the data you put in the Firm Manager cloud and we give you the tools to manage who can access your information.
3. Easy to use. The Firm Manager cloud is elegantly simple – it’s so easy to use that you probably won’t need our help, but if you do, we’re just a phone call away, 24×7: (877) 516-8260.
4. Freedom of Mobility. With a cloud-based product, the Firm Manager solution works where you work, from virtually anywhere and from any device with an internet connection.
5. Reduce IT expenses. The cloud really is the best of both worlds – complete mobility without the added expense of maintaining your own IT infrastructure or IT staff.
Perhaps best of all – you can try it free so sign up today and give it a test drive!
Also see these related posts about the law cloud:
- LexisNexis Firm Manager Unveils the “Money Finder”
- 10 Reasons to Love LexisNexis Firm Manager for Law Firm Practice Management
- The Legal Cloud: A Question of Security, Ethics
- Infographic: Law Firms are Warming Up to the Cloud
- Study: 2014 Shaping Up as Year of the Law Cloud
- 4 Useful Studies that Help Law Firms Understand the Cloud
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like:
Infographic Friday: Cloud vs. Premise Software